Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Cross Body Bag from LeSportsac Madison

I bought this bag because I needed a durable, washable, lightweight, small bag to carry around to carry necessities for my almost two yr old daughter. I also wanted to double its use as an ipad2 carrier. It fits the IPAd perfectly, with or without a folio cover, with plenty room for wallet and CEO, phone and charger.

in the main compartment I store 2 diapers, a lightweight top, babylegs, bumgenius small travel wetbag, socks, travel brush and soft wipe case inside a jjb quick. I also fit a fruit cup, granola bar, nd juice box or water bottle.
middle compartment houses a wet ones travel pack, a tissue pack, glasses, and htc phone with silicone case.
and in the last compartment I hold my Vera Bradley wristlet and lipglos.
I attach my keys to the hardware .



perfect for quick trips to supermarket or walmart... I can also throw in a small cosmetic case with epi, Tylenol, band aid, benadryl, hair bands into main compartment but need to scraficea a snack, lol.

its pliable and you can fit a ton...it stays slim against Jr body, love to use it as a tote but like the idea of it converting to cross body. Check out another style colour at Amazon store :